I was highly disappointed…that this drama ended so quickly that is….this drama was simply the best for being so short, I truly hope that there is a second season in store.
So this story is about a person who cooks, so I was of course going to watch it. I love when Korean dramas are based around food or any career because they really show details in that field. So this one was about a cake baker or patissier who doesn’t remember his past and finding out that the person he works for is looking for a missing boy for the past 20 years by having the bake shop stay open.
The characters chosen for each actor was absolutely perfect. I never felt that they could have done better or that someone else should have played their part. So I look forward to seeing them in other dramas. Especially Hedgehog, even though he’s a member of Super Junior, in which I didn’t even know, so I now know at least one member of Super Junior since I didn’t know any of them before.
Go Seung Ji (Lee Dong Hae) is a patissier who has been an orphan since childhood and has a gruff and prickly personality that matches his nickname of “Hedgehog (Goseumdochi).” He meets the easygoing and sweet-natured Pan Da Yang (Yoon Seung Ah), better known as “Panda,” who hires him as the new patissier of Café Panda. Together, the two work to make Café Panda a success while fending off competition from the Saint Honoré bakery franchise.
- Lee Dong Hae as Go Seung Ji
- Yoon Seung Ah as Pan Da Yang
- Kim So Yun (김소연) as young Pan Da Yang
- Choi Jin Hyuk as Choi Won Il
- Yoo So Young as Kang Eun Bi
Byung Moo Bakery
- Yang Hee Kyung as Kim Kap Soon
- Im Eun Hye (임은혜) as Pan Da Na
- Yoo Seung Mok (유승목) as Gil Dong Goo
- Goo Bon Im (구본임) as Mi Ra
- Hyun Suk as Choi Jae Kyum
- Hong Yeo Jin as Hwang Jung Rye
- Song In Hwa as Choi Won Yi
- Park Sang Hoon as Jo Kyun Woo