Yes, I do believe that so far this quarter, Love Rain is on reigning over all the other dramas in terms of storyline, acting and musical soundtrack. I really liked the beginning when the parents were trying to get together I really wanted them to be together but then I think that the children should be together since they already had their chance and now they can just be friends or something. The only qualm I have with the ending is Joon’s mom. She was so adamant about him not being with her and then she kind of accepts her and even tells them to get married?? What??! That was just weird for me. But I do love this series from beginning to end. It was a great drama.
Love Rain depicts a pure love of the 1970s and a love from the present day. It shows how the children of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be.
Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha’s son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in love with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who’s personality is different from her mother’s.
Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents?
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo In Ha
- Im Yoon Ah as Kim Yoon Hee
- Kim Si Hoo as Lee Dong Wook
- Son Eun Seo as Baek Hye Jung
- Seo In Guk (서인국) as Kim Chang Mo
- Hwang Bo Ra as Na In Sook
- Jang Keun Suk as Seo Joon (In Ha’s son)
- Im Yoon Ah as Jung Ha Na (Yoon Hee’s daughter)
- Kim Si Hoo as Lee Sun Ho (Dong Wook’s son)
- Jeong Jin-yeong as Seo In Ha (Seo Joon’s dad)
- Lee Mi Sook as Kim Yoon Hee (Ha Na’s mom)
- Kim Young Kwang as Han Tae Sung
- Oh Seung Yoon as Jo Soo
- Park Se Young (박세영) as Lee Mi Ho (Dong Wook’s daughter)
- Lee Chan Ho as Jang Soo
- Shin Ji Ho (신지호) as In Sung
- Kwon In Ha (권인하) as Lee Dong Wook
- Yoo Hye Ri as Baek Hye Jung (Seo Joon’s mom)
- Park Ji Il as Kim Chang Mo